Enhance your application user experience with these Chrome Extensions!
Posted on 25th May 2018 19:46:37 in Misc, Technology
Once you get familiar with our platform, you might want to improve the UX (user experience) with some Chrome Extensions. In this post, I want to show you two of my favorites one.
- Grammarly: This extension helps with… well, grammar… as simple as it sounds, its one of the most popular and complete grammar corrector available. Its implementation lets the user visually see where the error is, easy to correct (just pass mouse over), and allows you to add to your dictionary for those market-specific words.
- Auto Text Expander: This one help standardize the way your users (and operator) enter information into the system, especially when processing a signal. It works by letting you define set of phrase shortcuts in a way that when the user types a sequence of letters, the extension will quickly insert the desired statements. Example…
- “fauv” to “false alarm, user verified”
- “Uvcb5” to “user verified, will call back in 5 minutes”
- Any other example you can imagine...
These extensions, not only make your users more productive but also your system reports will also look more consistent.
Auto Text Expander